Click here to be redirected to our speedtest.
Your Scattercreek email can be accessed from any computer connected to the internet by visiting this website and logging in using the form in the upper-left.
You can also setup TLS support in your e-mail client. We have included links to setup directions for Outlook Express, Outlook 2007/2010/2013 below.
A user can set up his or her own non-commercial home page on www.scattercreek.com. Here is what needs to be done:
1. Your web files (html files) need to be in your home directory under the public_html directory (e.g. /public_html)
2. To place your html files in the public_html directory, use 32 bit FTP (no knowledge of UNIX required). Set up FTP using the following picture as a guide:
3. The web browser will look for a file called Welcome.html or Index.html. It will load this file automatically when your public_html directory is accessed.
4. To view your home page use the following URL: http://www.scattercreek.com/~username/ "username" is your log-in name for Scatter Creek InfoNet.
5. You can have a link to your page put on our users page. Just send a note to us with your username and small description (optional).
Creating html files To create html files, you need a text editor (like notepad). You can also use one of the html editors available. Many of the html editors have tutorials and searchable help.